الأحد، 10 فبراير 2013

ورقة عمل على الماضي المستمر انجليزي


Fill in the blanks with the Past Progressive form of the verb in

brackets. Use one negative form in each sentence.

1.      At half past eight last night I _____ (read); I _____ (write) a letter.

 

2.      All last week, Amar _____ (decorate) his house; he _____ (work) in his

 

Garden

 

3. Yesterday morning, the children ______ (play) on the beach, but they

 

______ (swim) in the sea.

 

4-We ______ (try) to be helpful last night; we ______ (just be) polite.

 

 

5. I _____ (use) my computer this afternoon, because my friends and I

_______ (shop).

 

6. We ________watch a beautiful movie on TV while the children

 

________ (sleep).

 

7-When I woke up this morning, it _______ (rain).

 

8. The car ______ (make) strange noises all the way home.

 

9-Lina ______ (read) a book as his sister ______ (write) a letter.

 

10. I ______ (go) to the grocery store when I met you.
 

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. ااتااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااعهتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتااااااااااااااااااا

    ردحذف
  2. ان هذه الاساله سهله جدا

    ردحذف
  3. أبغي الاجابات

    ردحذف